Surprise, surprise I'm a day late at doing this, but here goes anyway :)
1. What is your must have gadget?
Its simple -- my Iphone. When the things came out, I couldn't stand them. Now, I use mine for everything.
2. How does your adult life compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid?
To put it lightly, my life is nothing like what I thought it would be. Granted, I always dreamt of getting married & having kids but I pictured college first & the military definitley wasn't included in the equation. However, I can't say that I regret a thing. A few things I would do a little differently aka school, but I can honestly say I have no regrets.
3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe?
I'm a sucker for no-bake cookies, so for now I'll put that. I'm currently working on my baking/cooking skills -- which need MAJOR work :) (one thing I intend on improving during this deployment)
4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be too much or too hard?
There isn't a real cookie-cutter answer for this. My "too hard" days are just now beginning, therefore I'm still learning. I just plan on taking things one day at a time -- screaming if I need to, crying, laughing, whatever it is that may temporarily make me feel a little bit better.
5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment?
Hmm... Give me a year or so. I'll get back to you on this.