Social work & nurses... Those individuals that truely care about their patients...
Once I start work, about 10 to 15 minutes :)
Umm... attached? They are attached to the side of my head, ya kno...
Nope. Gross. I'm not a big popcorn fan, either.
Honestly, I haven't received anything too strange... Boring, I know... lol.
Once & Again... (I think thats the name of it) It used to come on back in the day & I looooved it.
Unimportant things. I know, very smart when you have a baby on the way. Its something for the hubs & then something else for me -- kind of our gifts to ourselves for after deployment.
A little more photography would be nice. & something more athletic -- even if its just like Zumba or something.
Aside from my "dressing up & looking cute" to go out, next to none. Last time would have been for an old friend's wedding a couple years ago.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Posted by My Secret To Happiness at 7:48 PM
Posted by My Secret To Happiness at 7:31 PM
the questions --
1. How would you have described yourself in high school?
2. When you don't feel good, what do you always want to help yourself feel better?
3. When you go to bath shops, what type of flavors do you gravitate towards?
4. When at a bar, what is your drink?
5. If you go to your closet right now, what do you think is the predominant color in it it?
the answers --
1. I was the girl who could have made/had it a hellavua lot easier than I did if I wasn't so damn insecure. I was smart, not horrible looking, had a lot of interests & desires to join clubs & do things, but I was too shy, kept to myself & doubted myself way too much to do anything about it. I was always too worried that I didn't fit in to realize that I fit in just fine -- I was holding myself back, not the clothes I wore or anything else of unimportance.
2. My mom always pampered me when I was sick -- its the only time I really don't mind being taken care of. She would go to the store & pick up all of my favorite things -- whether or not I could eat them. I miss that. The hubs sucks it up & deals with it when he gets sick. I can be rather a baby when I'm sick lol. (weird, huh? its usually the other way around.)
3. I go for EVERYTHING. Bath shops I absolutley love. Fruity, foods, seasonal, sexy-like fragrances. Love em all.
4. Liquid Cocaines -- the cocktail. I've realized lots of places don't make it as a cocktail, but if you find one that does, its wonderful. That & a gummy bear :)
5. Haha. My closet looks like it overdosed with pepto-bismo. I love pink a little too much.
Expect an entry later you guys. Heading out of town to a doctors appointment with my parents. Wish us well.
Posted by My Secret To Happiness at 3:49 AM