Write about your top ten pet peeves.
1. Lying. I absolutley, positively CANNOT stand when people lie. This underlying annoyance that I have with it I believe originated with the fact that during the past however many years of my life, I have been surrounded by several individuals who do nothing but lie. Huge lies. And the sad part, I believe that they have lied SO much that they honestly start believing their own stories. Either that or they reached too many points where they couldn't distinguish who they told what story/lie to and they would tell off on their very own lies. Its just sad. Granted, I've said/done things that I don't necassirily want/like owning up to, but its a part of life & adulthood.
2. Dead-beat fathers (& mothers). Yes. Another big issue of mine, again caused by too many of them that have crossed my path through very close friends over the years. If your man/woman enough to have sex & conceive a child, be man/woman enough to raise them RIGHT. Period. Its as simple as that.
3. Overgrown "little" boys. Let me clarify this term. In the town I am from, it appears these "little" boys aka 23-25 year old boys are everywhere. Partying is the priority. And if its not partying, its Xbox. Yes, flipping Xbox. They see nothing wrong with sitting on their hind-ends all day long, glued to a pathetic video game all the while doing NOTHING with their lives. No jobs. Still living at home with mommie and/or daddie. No cars. Its sickening. (Yes, I personally know some of these individuals. I want to slap them into reality more than anything.)
4. Hair pulling. Ok, my hubs is the KING at doing this and it drives me up the wall. Eyelash itching him? Why rub it? Just rip the hair right out. Hair thats a little darker on his arm? Leave it alone because its not that noticeable? Heck no, rip it out as well. It makes me cringe! I can't stand it.
5. Singing ABOVE the radio. Again, this is something the hubs has MASTERED. Whether he is singing along to the right lyrics or making up his own, no way will we be driving down the street without him belting out something. (Mind you, it can be in a normal voice or weird ones as well.) (I will add tho, now that he isn't here, I miss it...)
Ok. So, I'm sure there are many more things that could fall into this list, however, my mind is an absolute blank. 5 pet peeves surely is enough :)