BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why do people always wish time away? When I was young, I always wished to be older. Prayed and prayed for my 16th birthday, then my 18th, and lastly my 21st. I was full of expectiations, only to be let down. I couldn't exactly tell you what it was that I was expecting a number to change, but in my head, it was supposed to change everything. So, well, here I am, 21 years old and I still feel like I am 16. Lost and confused. Still trying to figure out who the hell I really am. Sounds so cliche, right? I'm not sure what it is that I am wanting out of my life, but it sure is a hell of a lot more than this. (Minus my marriage, of course)
I'm ready to weave a lot of people out of my life. No, I won't talk shit about them && pretend I am within good standings with them. I'll merely just distance myself away. It works out easiest that way.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I just turned 21 and I feel the same way. It was the birthday I had been looking forward to my entire life, and I don't feel any different. I still feel like a lost child. I just try to be content with the fact that not everyone has to grow up and meet so called "adult" standards. We're still young, and have a lot of time to figure things out.