BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

You Know That I Love You, I Don't Want To Leave You...

Having a rough night. A rough night of many. People really do not realize how easy they have it in this life, do they? It aggravates me how people take advantage of the little things in their lives and still tend to act like they have it bad. Why stay in relationships if you constantly talk as if you are unhappy with the person you are with? Don't be petty and stay simply because you are comfortable. Pack up & move on to the next stage in your life. It IS as easy as that. Many couples go WITHOUT their significant others & would give anything to have them by their sides at night when they go to bed & here you are complaining because of something trivial, about being so miserable, yet you do NOTHING to improve your situation. Geez, get over yourself & go make a better life for your own good!!. Ugh.

1 comments:

the princess said...

I totally agree. I have seen my friends stay in relationships where they are really unhappy and unfulfilled, just to avoid being alone. It's sad, and I wish that people would just be more comfortable being on their own. It's better than being miserable with someone.