BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It is true. Sometimes you just have to cry.
I thought I was getting better -- accepting the fact that he's leaving, focusing on the positives of this upcoming year... My outlook on things was looking up. Don't get me wrong, not the smallest part of me wants/wanted him to leave, I was just trying to embrace the whole "accept what you can and cannot change" type of thing. Then it hit me. Once again. Out of nowhere. Laying in bed, my mind began to race, he turned over to put his arm around me & the tears began to pour. Ever since, its been a nightly event. I can't eat, granted I try. Sleep, well, its just impossible. Blah. Anybody know any miracle cures to clear ones mind?

2 comments:

Allison said...

Pregnant and he's deploying? That's super fun (not). Well, first, ask your doctor if it's okay to take Melatonin while pregnant to help you sleep. A lady who is pregnant I know got on that (since your body makes it, it should be okay to take a suplament) to help her sleep.
We're facing deployment, too. I've made a really, really long list of things I want to do while he's deployed to keep super busy. I've seen a lot of other bloggers do that too. Just something to think about. *hug* I had a crash and melt moment about our upcoming deployment in the car. It sucks!

My Secret To Happiness said...

Thanks girl! -- I'll have to mention that to my doctor...
First deployment coming up? Or no? All I've heard is keep busy, keep busy. Thankfully with a baby on the way, I have plenty to do to keep busy... However, being pregnant only makes the meltdowns worse!!..