BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Its Wednesday again :) Can't believe a whole week has already flown by! Definitley not complaining by any means :) It has been quite an eventful week... Good & bad. The hubs calls have dwindled down to nearly none. Its a hard adjustment, that is for sure. But I consider myself lucky that I did get to talk to him as much as I did. I know things are starting to get really rough out there now. A good friend of his was severely injured. He is having a tough time dealing with it. Thank God, however, that he (his friend) is going to be ok. I feel like such a horrible person. When you hear about incidents, attacks, anything, & the moment you hear that it wasn't your husband, all you feel is instant relief & while your heart/prayers go out to whoever was hurt, its still in the back of your head "I'm just glad it wasn't him..."... I don't want to feel even the tiniest bit better that somebody else was injured -- ever. I don't know, maybe I'm weird for thinking like that.

Munchkin FINALLY cooperated for the doctors & allowed them to get a perfect shot of his spine. Everything looks wonderful :) Quite a relief that was for me. However, he did decide to REFUSE a profile shot. So, no new pictures for me to send to his daddy, but that's ok. He will make his grand appearance into our lives soon enough!!

Half of the month later, our townhouse is finally ready. Starting the moving in process on Friday. I am more than excited. I have been doing a little packing. Its pretty bad when lil man has almost as much stuff as I do & he isn't even here yet lol.

I feel like there is so much more I wanted to update on, but as always, I'm pretty scatterbrained. So, anyways, happy wednesday everyone :)

0 comments: