BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting To Know You - May 1, 2011



the q's


1. Did you watch the royal wedding?

All of the coverage on this wedding honestly & truely just annoys me. Yeah, he's an important figure over there & yes, it is great that he is getting married, but really? Who needs to hear about it all day starting at 2-3 am? Its just a wedding...


2. Tea & Crumpets or Coffee & A Scone?

Coffee & a scone anyday people :) Which reminds me, its been a while since I've had either.... mmmm...


3. Who's cuter -- Prince William or Prince Harry?

Prince William, but the younger version, not so much now.


4. Can you speak in an English accent?

Haha -- nope.


5. Do you own a fancy hat?

No, but I really want one -- just to have it cuz Lord knows I'd never have a place to actually wear it to lol.


6. Would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?

A castle, especially if it came with the servants and everything... lol.


7. How old were you when Princess Diana and prince Charles got married? Were you even born?

I'm pretty sure I wasn't even thought of yet.


8. Have you found your prince?

Yes, I met & snagged him 3 years ago & never will I let him go :)


0 comments: