BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

This upcoming week is crammed full of stuff. I will definitley been kept occupied. <3 it. lol. Moving into my new place any day, still car shopping (i'm too flipping picky!!), Sugarland concert Thursday, baby shopping Monday... I love when I have a busy week. If only I just had a job... I really feel like I'm not doing anything to contribute to, well, anything. I've always worked. Since I was 16 years old -- I worked for every single thing I owned. Even though I know the hubs wanted nothing more than to provide for his family, which he is successfully doing, it makes me feel... lazy. I'm just not accustomed to it, nor do I ever think I will be. If only people around this small stinkin' town didn't mind hiring someone who is pregnant, that would be awesome.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week :) And once again, I've missed 2 days, so here they are :)


Day 4 ~ Post A Picture Of The Family He Had To Leave Behind To Protect His Country

I'm going to post his more immediate family vs. going into his brothers, parents, etc....






























Day 5 ~ Post A Picture Of The Branch That He Is In And List Your Favorite Thing About Him Being In The Military





















The army has made us very strong, one thing I love almost as much as I hate it. (distance makes the heart grow fonder, army provides distance, you get the irony...) My favorite thing about the military is the places it allows you to see & the people it allows you to meet -- all of which without it, you would probably never experience.

0 comments: